It has rained for two weeks and Friday, Saturday and today most all day long. On top of that the wind has blown. You would think it is March. On top of that, I have a cold! Sick all day Wednesday at work. Stayed home Thursday. Friday was my day off and sick all day. Yesterday still with a bad sore throat.
It was Nichole's birthday Friday but she had to work. Luckily Will's baseball games got rained out so we all met a Maddox for dinner. Everyone was there but the Arizonites, which we missed! In two weeks they will be here and we will all be together!
Last nights dinner didn't sit well with me and this morning i threw it up. I felt like I was coming down with the cold again too. Mont dear soul, went to teach our Sunday School class of 15-16 year olds by himself.
He was home in record time. Gave the three points of the lesson, read some scripture, told a story, but they knew it so they told him, summarized it and let them go!...I must lecture too much! They were very happy with him!
I don't like the name of this blog! It is too true and it's scaring me, so as soon as I learn how, I'm going to change it.
I did read a great book during all this sickness and rain. Anna Quinlen's "rise and shine". It's a funny situation because I used to say that to my girls when they were growing up and they Hated it!. My mom said it to me but I liked it!. I also read some Louis Lamour books!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm glad you are feeling better...and I'm glad that Mont had to teach the lesson all by himself...though of course, it would be good! Only TWO more weeks!!! love you!
ReplyDelete